What an honour! Thank-you so very much Polly of Angels in My Garden for awarding me not one but three awards! I gladly accept all three awards. Polly has a great homemaking blog that I'm sure you will enjoy as much as I do. Please take a moment to stop by Polly's blog to say hi.
The first award is You're going places, baby. Recipients of this award have to tell where you see yourself in 10 years.
- In 10 years time I see myself still enjoying my wonderful family and cooking up a storm.
To accept the Beautiful Blogger Award, the recipient must tell 7 things about myself. Here's 7 things about me:
- I'm continuously looking for ways to reach our goal of an eco-friendly lifestyle.
- I'm very much a private person who enjoys being a homebody rather than a social butterfly.
- I love cooking with good ingredients!
- I grow herbs, vegetables and fruit in raised beds using the square food gardening method combined with companion planting.
- One of my favourite fair weather activities is fishing.
- I am a shoe-aholic! I'm not kidding here having several pairs still with price tags an my collection numbers about 55 pairs.
- Photoshop® is my favourite photo editing software.
- Margie and Edna's Basement
- Dances of Dreams
- The Story of Parenting a Child With Autism
- Mimi's Kitchen
- Everyday Living
- Grandma's Pattern Book
- Heart to Heart
- Lanita's Life on the Farm
- Mommy's Kitchen
- Smoky Mountain Café
- The Ramblings of a Working Mom